FM9 Factory Layouts

The layout file(s) will rewrite the switch settings and return them to the settings of that file EXCEPT for those that are per-preset overrides.

Per-preset overrides require moving to that preset and removing them then resaving the preset.

I inadvertly screwed up my factory layouts and switching, therefore I no longer have the factory layouts. Can someone please send me the original layouts and OMG9 as well.

Thanks

I have performed the factory reset for the layouts as prescribed and all seems well. I can bank up and down the presets, enter in scenes and effects etc.. But as soon as I enter into scenes or effects within a preset, I can longer go back to bank up and down presets. It's like the the ability to change presets become disabled. I know it's probably a setting somewhere but I have been unable to fix this behavior.

I have performed the factory reset for the layouts as prescribed and all seems well. I can bank up and down the presets, enter in scenes and effects etc.. But as soon as I enter into scenes or effects within a preset, I can longer go back to bank up and down presets. It's like the the ability to change presets become disabled. I know it's probably a setting somewhere but I have been unable to fix this behavior.
Are you changing back to the Presets layout?

In FM9-Edit, click the FC Edit button, then the Edit triangle on the left side next to "Layouts", then Export All Layouts…. Save the file, and attach it to your initial post on this page so we can look at what the settings are. Without that we're flying blind.

Are you using the "OFM9G" layout, or the regular Factory layout?

In either you should be able to step on the rightmost switches simultaneously and switch back to the Master Layout Menu (AKA "MLM") which gives access to all layouts. If you can't, then go to Setup > FC Controllers/Onboard Switches and Page >> to Config and use the Nav v key to move down to "MLM Switch Combo" and set it to Enabled.

Last edited:
Issue resolved.

In FM9-Edit, click the FC Edit button, then the Edit triangle on the left side next to "Layouts", then Export All Layouts…. Save the file, and attach it to your initial post on this page so we can look at what the settings are. Without that we're flying blind.

Are you using the "OFM9G" layout, or the regular Factory layout?

In either you should be able to step on the rightmost switches simultaneously and switch back to the Master Layout Menu (AKA "MLM") which gives access to all layouts. If you can't, then go to Setup > FC Controllers/Onboard Switches and Page >> to Config and use the Nav v key to move down to "MLM Switch Combo" and set it to Enabled.
Thanks, I ended up having to perform a reset on each page/parameter and that resolved my issue. Still not sure exactly what got screwed up, but glad I am back up and running.

Back
Top Bottom