FM9 edit not connecting ....now fixed

violindave

Inspired
Brand new FM9 just received. powers up fine. Download FM9 edit. Connect FM9 with USB cable [same one working fine with my Axe FX III] , FM9 edit does not connect. It should connect automatically, right?

Suggestions?

If you’re on Mac it connects automatically. If you’re on windows you need the FM9 USB driver. You can download from Fractal.

My FM9 edit has stopped communicating with my pc. I deleted the driver and fm9 edit, then reinstalled them but still not working. Tried different usb cable but still no luck. Was working for about 6 months until yesterday (last connected 2 weeks ago)

My FM9 edit has stopped communicating with my pc. I deleted the driver and fm9 edit, then reinstalled them but still not working. Tried different usb cable but still no luck. Was working for about 6 months until yesterday (last connected 2 weeks ago)
Have you tried a different usb port on the pc?

Perhaps a powered USB hub to connect to the computer? Sometimes USB cables (longer lengths) require powered hubs, or the connection is weak or non-existent.

Back
Top Bottom