FM9 7.0 glitch on gig

Jaystonerkstr

Hello,

I dont know if this has happen to anyone but I was gigging this weekend and when I was switching between scenes, the tuner came up. I quickly went to another scene and went back to the original scene and that scene was back to normal function. This happen 3 times during the 1st set. I powered down after the set and this glitch didn't appear again?

Anything like this has happen to you after updating?

Also, when you refresh firmware, does it refresh your presets to function with the updates firmware? It doesn't for me. I just copy the preset a new location and that seems to fix the issue.

Should I just uninstall the frmware and reinstall?

Still not good at this.

Thanks

I'm not being rude but posting a preset wouldn't fix a possible firmware issue. I didnt have this issue before the update.
When reporting bugs:
1. Post an example preset.
2. Do NOT post a preset bundle.
3. Simplify the preset as much as possible. Remove any blocks that are not relevant.
4. Unlink all blocks from global blocks.
5. Use factory cabs if possible.
6. Include clear and concise instructions on how to recreate the bug.

Is there any chance you accidentally hit the A knob with your foot when you stepped on the left switch? This would activate the tuner. That has happened to me a couple times when I was in a hurry to hit the switch at the right moment and the tip of my shoe hit the knob at the same time. Very frustrating to suddenly be muted in the middle of a song!

I wonder if it would be worth doing something to alleviate this as a potential issue. Maybe removing the knob functions from the performance pages? Or having a a setup-menu choice for that?

"A-E knobs on Performance Pages: Enable/Disable"?

Back
Top Bottom