Fm3/Hx stomp/mc8

shanesiegle

Inspired
If I’m going to put the stomp in the loop of the FM3 do I need stereo 1/4 cables? Also I’m using the Morningstar mc8 in sort of a omg9 layout where the fm3 changes banks on the mc8 and the Morningstar changes presets scenes. Can I still send messages to the hx stomp from the mc8?

I’m guessing I can run midi from the mc8 thru the stomp into the fm3 but want to confirm.

Mono 1/4 inch cables. Use Output 2/ Input2
Put a Out2 & In2 in your FM3 preset. Bypassing In2 Block bypasses the HX Stomp
I run Midi from my FM3 to the Stomp, I have a Midi Block at the Middle Top to normally select my Patch 99, but I also have Control Switches (CS1-CS6) to toggle individual effects using CC to the Stomp. I am mainly using for the Stomps Capo, but with the FM3s Midi Block I can have an Ampless Cabless Patch to run Helix Amps to A/B, need to remember to try that next oractice

I run Midi from my FM3 to the Stomp, I have a Midi Block at the Middle Top to normally select my Patch 99, but I also have Control Switches (CS1-CS6) to toggle individual effects using CC to the Stomp. I am mainly using for the Stomps Capo, but with the FM3s Midi Block I can have an Ampless Cabless Patch to run Helix Amps to A/B, need to remember to try that next oractice
Thank you!

I tried a ampless/cabless block but no sound. It seems I have to run an amp model to work. Am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom