FM3-Gizmo-Tube amp

Kingfishcam

Inspired
Ok, I have near zero knowledge of how this works, but have an interest in knowing if and how this will work.

FM3 midi sent to a "gizmo" to my tube amp. My amp does not have midi, but I would like to switch between all 3 channels via preset/scenes.

On track, or off base? More info needed?

I think you just need to incorporate one of these cables between the gizmo and your head and it should work.088C2EF6-585A-4170-B483-2ABBA280FF62.png

Is RJM still making the amp gizmo? I researched switchers recently and it looked like they were discontinued. I ended up getting a Voodoo Lab Control Switcher. I've been using it with a Line 6 HX Effects and it works really well.
Ya that’s a good call @marshall2553 it looks like they’re discontinued even if you found one used not sure what kind of customer support you could get anymore. The Voodoo Lab controller looks like a good solution and the price is definitely right.

@Kingfishcam if you already have a Amp Gizmo it looks like you can still buy the cable you need.

Ya that’s a good call @marshall2553 it looks like they’re discontinued even if you found one used not sure what kind of customer support you could get anymore. The Voodoo Lab controller looks like a good solution and the price is definitely right.

@Kingfishcam if you already have a Amp Gizmo it looks like you can still buy the cable you need.
No gizmo, likely get a gizmo cable and a voodoo controller.

Is RJM still making the amp gizmo? I researched switchers recently and it looked like they were discontinued. I ended up getting a Voodoo Lab Control Switcher. I've been using it with a Line 6 HX Effects and it works really well.

I went through this last month. I also bought the Voodoo Lab Control Switcher. It works great for controlling my Fryette Sig:X.

Back
Top Bottom