FM3 Firmware Update 1.06?

Snouttrout

Inspired
All,

I just received the FM3, and I'm trying to update the firmware from 1.05 to 1.06. I am able to edit my FM3 presets with FM3-edit, but I'm not able to update the firmware with Fractal Bot. It seems like the unit is not receiving the update. When I click "send the file", it stays at 0% with error message "No response received. Please make sure the device is connected and powered on."

It know it is connected because I am able to edit presets with FM3-edit, and I it sounds great coming through my speakers.

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

All,

I just received the FM3, and I'm trying to update the firmware from 1.05 to 1.06. I am able to edit my FM3 presets with FM3-edit, but I'm not able to update the firmware with Fractal Bot. It seems like the unit is not receiving the update. When I click "send the file", it stays at 0% with error message "No response received. Please make sure the device is connected and powered on."

It know it is connected because I am able to edit presets with FM3-edit, and I it sounds great coming through my speakers.

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

Try another USB cable.

Back
Top Bottom