FM3 factory presets volume differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need prof that the damn things are freezing up or the factory presets vary in db? lol ok you are delusional. I'm done with this thread. Good day.

You need prof that the damn things are freezing up or the factory presets vary in db?

Neither. You're claiming the factory presets clip, even when used with low output pickups. Can you provide any examples of this? Maybe you've found a problem, but without any evidence to back up what you're saying, it'll be difficult to convince anyone to investigate the problem.

Neither. You're claiming the factory presets clip, even when used with low output pickups. Can you provide any examples of this? Maybe you've found a problem, but without any evidence to back up what you're saying, it'll be difficult to convince anyone to investigate the problem.
Glenno using the same guitar i scroll the factory presets and the volume is considerably different between them

Glenno using the same guitar i scroll the factory presets and the volume is considerably different between them

That post of mine you quoted was addressed to Athlon, not you 😀. But the advice remains the same. You can’t expect anybody to help you if you won’t provide any examples.

Good point I would just like a way of evening out the volume of all the presets after they have been created
I just take mine one at a time. If I'm playing a particular preset, when I switch if the vol is not matched, I match it then and there. After a week or so I've tried quite a few different presets and they are all matched.

Factory presets aren’t leveled with regard to each other.
Factory presets are editable.
Factory presets are merely demonstrations of capability.
Change the levels if they’re too loud or not loud enough.

/thread

I use to bitch and complain about the volume difference between presets and scenes until I noticed the presets I created myself did the same thing, although not to the same degree. Playing different guitars, different time of day, playing after blasting my ears listening to music, etc. all make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom