FM3 editing with iPad? This Possible?

Mr.Modeler

Inspired
Did some searching, most posts on FracPad are old. Is anyone doing this? My PC is away from the studio and I don’t have a laptop. The iPad sits on my music stand so that’s most convenient for me. Looking for advice.

Even if posts are old, FracPad is the way to go ;)

Be aware that you'll need a 3rd party usb midi adapter like roland um-one or yamaha md-bt01 for Bluetooth editing

Hi All,

Does anyone have experience integrating the Fishman TriplePlay Wireless with their FM3, FM9 and AxeFX III?

I was considering, using an iPad to run TriplePlay Connect App and using the FM3 as a UBS audio interface to then send both the synth sounds from the TriplePlay Connect App and the Analog Guitar signal out through output 1 (XLR) to FOH mixer. Is this possible, or no?

Hi All,

Does anyone have experience integrating the Fishman TriplePlay Wireless with their FM3, FM9 and AxeFX III?

I was considering, using an iPad to run TriplePlay Connect App and using the FM3 as a UBS audio interface to then send both the synth sounds from the TriplePlay Connect App and the Analog Guitar signal out through output 1 (XLR) to FOH mixer. Is this possible, or no?
UBS = USB.

Hi All,

I'd suggest posting this in your own new thread. It isn't really relevant to this one...

Back
Top Bottom