Fm3 beta 3 setlist issue with footswitch inc/dec

Nobs

Hi all, I am really happy with the new setlist feature and I configured one footswitch to increase (tap) and decrease (hold) by 1 to step from one song to the next. Unfortunately I can step through 14 songs and then it wrapped although I have 25 songs in my setlist. Range is defined from 1 to 32. is this a known bug in this beta?

Does anyone has the some problem with Song list and increasing song ends at number 014 and not 032 as expected? Bug Of 6.0 beta3?

Not yet, as there are feedbacks here, that describes other serious issues with beta 4. beta 3 is running well on my fm3, no issues at all, except this one, which is actually acceptable for a beta. Anyone else here with beta 4 who tested this maybe? As it is a beta, I am happy to share my observations here.

Not yet, as there are feedbacks here, that describes other serious issues with beta 4.
Really? I haven't seen any and the only updates from 3 to 4 were a bug fix for scene Ignore and bringing all the remaining amp models up to date.

Also, you can easily update to see if your issue is resolved and revert back if not.

Back
Top Bottom