FM-9 Connecting to Audient EVO16

DFurdon

OK well, Finally have the FM-9 and my setup is JBL Studio Monitors hooked up to Audient EVO16. I'm hooking up the FM9 to an input on the EVO16 on the output settings would I be looking at -10dbV or +4 dBu?? the monitors are set to -10dbV. I'm trying to read through all the materials and have a lot to learn...
Thanks

OK well, Finally have the FM-9 and my setup is JBL Studio Monitors hooked up to Audient EVO16. I'm hooking up the FM9 to an input on the EVO16 on the output settings would I be looking at -10dbV or +4 dBu?? the monitors are set to -10dbV. I'm trying to read through all the materials and have a lot to learn...
Thanks
Your interface is super new and I don’t see an easy guide, but basically you want to set the FM9 and your interface inputs to line level (or mic, just make sure they match). It doesn’t matter what the monitors are set to as long as they also match the interface

Thanks
This why your evo16 has digital input…so you don’t have hassle with level balancing analog connections :).

Watched the Leon Todd video all set now. Think the excitement of getting it overshadowed taking my time to get things setup. BTW this is the best piece of gear I have owned for sure!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom