Flagging A Spammer

ricbob

I figured out how to report a post. Anyone know how to flag a user? I noticed this morning that user 'yuanfenya' is clearly a spammer. Every post this person has made is off-topic and trying to hawk some crap.

I don't understand why people even try this approach, they know they and their posts are going to be deleted form the forum, in most cases before most even look at the thread. Seems like a lot of work for zero return on your add campaign not to mention you just wind up pissing people off. Is there something that I'm missing here? Can someone please explain it to me.

Sixstring said:
I don't understand why people even try this approach, they know they and their posts are going to be deleted form the forum, in most cases before most even look at the thread. Seems like a lot of work for zero return on your add campaign not to mention you just wind up pissing people off. Is there something that I'm missing here? Can someone please explain it to me.

I can show you super-best internet market secret! Make more incomes! Meet sexy opposite partner! Today is your day of action!

Click here NOW for amazing offer: http://www.ubsucker.com. It works for me and you!

Sixstring said:
These type of forum spam is usually done with software, not by hand. The code, XRUMER or similar, typically hunts Google for forum sites that are known to use weak (or no) CAPTCHA or other type of challenge-response test. The bot does a user registration, then starts posting in as many forums as it finds available, then logs off and goes on to the next site.

xrist04 said:
Sixstring said:
These type of forum spam is usually done with software, not by hand. The code, XRUMER or similar, typically hunts Google for forum sites that are known to use weak (or no) CAPTCHA or other type of challenge-response test. The bot does a user registration, then starts posting in as many forums as it finds available, then logs off and goes on to the next site.

Ok... I had no idea thats how it worked.

Back
Top Bottom