First show with AXE FX 2

jam3v

Just wanted to stop by and say that my first show with the new band was a success thanks to the AXE FX 2... The sound guy was "really surprised" that he barely had to do any tweaking to the sound and that it "just sounded good" out of the gate, because his experience with modelers in the past has not been as simple. It also made his life easier not having stage-sound to deal with as I used in-ears for monitoring.

Also, one of the "big names" in the cover band scene here took a minute to ask what I was using for gear because he thought it sounded great. He thought I was still using my Mark V, but said he couldn't find it on stage.

Also, thanks for Axe Exchange! Because my time was limited (I only purchased the Axe Fx 2 a few weeks before the first show) I was unable to construct my own patches, but was able to pull down some patches Wes Hauch uploaded and heavily modified them to suit my needs.

First show with this band, first time using the Axe 2 live, and first time using in-ear monitors... Went VERY smoothly.

Thanks Fractal! Looking forward to v10 and Axe Edit 2.0!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom