First Ola and now Fluff? What's up with Youtubers demoing FM3? :)

I noticed this as well, the timing of both of them randomly doing an FM3 review video can't be a coincidence, especially since Ola has already done FM3 videos in the past so it's not like he's trying something new. FAS probably put out a brief marketing campaign since most of these YouTubers are paid to review gear.

Does this mean that if you're clipping the input your only option is to pad and decreate your input signal level? Then on amps down the line you might need to boost again to compensate?

IIRC the unit compensates already, so the output level does not change. The manual or wiki should help.

I noticed this as well, the timing of both of them randomly doing an FM3 review video can't be a coincidence, especially since Ola has already done FM3 videos in the past so it's not like he's trying something new. FAS probably put out a brief marketing campaign since most of these YouTubers are paid to review gear.
Well, I can only say that Ola bought the FM3 MK II in our online shop.

Well, I can only say that Ola bought the FM3 MK II in our online shop.

Okay, was he given a discount? Was there any correspondence between Ola and FAS during this transaction? Has FAS ever discussed any form of social media marketing with Ola? What are the current strategies for FAS's marketing team?

All rhetorical questions I don't actually care about, but you get my point. We're gonna speculate lol

Okay, was he given a discount? Was there any correspondence between Ola and FAS during this transaction? Has FAS ever discussed any form of social media marketing with Ola? What are the current strategies for FAS's marketing team?

All rhetorical questions I don't actually care about, but you get my point. We're gonna speculate lol
No, he just bought it via the online store and paid it. We only realised much later that Ola had ordered 🫶
I assume that he - like all of us - wants to use it live. I mean, there's nothing that sounds better. 🙂

No, he just bought it via the online store and paid it. We only realised much later that Ola had ordered 🫶
I assume that he - like all of us - wants to use it live. I mean, there's nothing that sounds better. 🙂

Well of course, nobody can argue that! But that doesn't mean FAS wouldn't coordinate with influencers for marketing. :)

Did you guys see Henning's vid as well he posted about 3 weeks ago on the FM9? I thought that was pretty good too!

I watched this the other week and I remember it drove me nuts. The guy on the right seemed so unfamiliar with the unit and it seemed like it was taking away from the guy on the left's experience with it.

Back
Top Bottom