First gig with the Ultra

Frank C

Well i had my first gig with my Ultra Saturday nite and it was great!!, ive only had this unit for about a month and with just the little time ive had to dial this animal in i have to say it was quite impressive, i didnt evn bring a speaker cab, ran every thing thru the PA y band mates were freaking out when i showed up with just the Ultra racked up by itself but at the end of the nite the couldnt believe how it sounded.

Funny story, i brought up a long time friend of mine whos a pretty well know tattoo artist to jam a tune with us, i set him up on my rig while i sang, i couldnt concentrate on the lyrics because he kept looking over at me and saying "jesus man what am i playing thru this thing is killer!

well one tune turned into about 5 before i could get him to give back my rig so we could go on with our show lol

anyways it looks like we may have Bob Tyrrell joining our ranks as a Fractal user here soon, if you dont know him google him his work is amazing.

Frank

are you switching patches? if so curious to what you're using :)

i'm glad it was such a great experience for you. i go straight to the PA and it sounds great for me too!

Back
Top Bottom