First gig in 6 years!

xpenno

Power User
Played my first gig in 6 years last weekend, new band and new rig etc with the FM3/FM6 combo running v5 at the heart of it.

I can't remember ever have as much positive feedback after a show from random punters. It sounded great through my g66 MF10s (which are awesome) and through the PA and that in turn inspired my playing. It was my first time playing in a 4 piece band, I've always ended up in 5 piece bands in the past. It took me a while to adjust my tones as they were always tweaked to try and complement a second guitar.

I used a single preset all night for a set of rock covers and 5 scenes total. I'm using JTM45, 800 34 and 5150 block for my main sounds and the others are a couple of special effects for thanks by royal blood and muse. I like to keep everything really simple. Using the omg9 config gives me everything I need and more in such a great little setup.

Anyway, the rig sounded and felt absolutely stunning and didn't skip a beat, I can't think of a time when I've been happier with my tone. I think I'll end up getting an FM9 when my turn comes but I'm happy enough with the FM3 for now.

Just wanted to share and say thanks for the continued updates, much love to fractal and to being out playing live music again.

Back
Top Bottom