Finally getting rid of all my pedals!

eljodon

Experienced
I've been using Axe Fx Ultra for sometime using 8 different pedals and decided to get rid of them they were being the souece of unwanted noise, so I started to slowly faced them out! The only one I might keep is my Line 6 M13 because it has some pedal emulation that the Axe Fx does not have which I need for some weird sounds. I also finally got rid of all my amps, last week I sold my Budda superdrive 45 and my Vox Ac 15. I also turned my other guitar/keyboard player to Axe Fx so we're both using it, and it sounds amazing!

eljodon said:
I've been using Axe Fx Ultra for sometime using 8 different pedals and decided to get rid of them they were being the souece of unwanted noise, so I started to slowly faced them out! The only one I might keep is my Line 6 M13 because it has some pedal emulation that the Axe Fx does not have which I need for some weird sounds. I also finally got rid of all my amps, last week I sold my Budda superdrive 45 and my Vox Ac 15. I also turned my other guitar/keyboard player to Axe Fx so we're both using it, and it sounds amazing!

I get your thinking (except I have an M9 ;) ). There are a few pedals I can't recreate in either without devoting a full preset and others I can't recreate at all. Those will go into an RJM loop switcher like Dweezil's rig.

Having my full rig down to a 6 space rack is just mind blowing to me. Thank you Fractal!

Robert

Back
Top Bottom