Wish Filter by Color Improvements

jordikt

Experienced
1) Mix multiple filters with a modifier key
For example, holding the Command key, I would like to click yellow color, and still holding the key, click the blue color. Then I would see all items marked in blue and yellow in the same window.

2) Inverse Filter function
It could be an option inside the colors menu or a button.
Inverse.png

3) Edit the names
For example; I would like to read "Mesa" instead of "Red" in Amps picker, or "York Audio" instead of "Red" in Cabs Picker. I already did this wish few weeks ago, but I think it's good to include it here.

4) More colors

Disclaimer:
There are several threads asking for a new browser with advanced features like tags, advanced search, advanced filter, etc.
In the case that the new browser is going to be implemented soon, forget this wish!

What language it the editor written in? I am a pro software dev and I'll volunteer my time if it is something I am proficient on.

If you have C++/JUCE experience, it couldn't hurt to contact them in case they're looking for help.

The whole filter mechanism needs to be improved so it doesn’t rely solely on the name of the preset or cab.
Yes, agree with you. The filter tools needs to be improved deeply.

Nowadays, it seems that FAS prefers to improve the current editor by small steps, and not to make a big change in one big step.

So, this wish is a small step that improves a little bit the editor we have now.

This is not a big wish. As I say in the OP, "There are several threads asking for a new browser with advanced features like tags, advanced search, advanced filter, etc. In the case that the new browser is going to be implemented soon, forget this wish!"

IMHO, the wish that @GlennO did some time ago is the most accurated thread proposing tools that the editor could have to offer a good experience to the user. But it's a big change...

Back
Top Bottom