SOLD Fender American Performer/Allparts Partscaster Stratocaster - Aubergine - w/ HSC

Ryan Pullin

$1200 shipped OBO. Would trade for Friedman BE-412, Splawn Quick Rod 100, or Gibson SG (maybe)

Specs:
  • Fender American Performer HSS Stratocaster Body - Aubergine Finish - All original parts
  • Allparts Select SMNF-VRF Roasted Maple Strat Neck
  • Refreted with Stewmac #0150-S Stainless Steel Frets (Comparable to 6100 frets)
  • Kluson Supreme Staggered Vintage Tuners, 18:1 Ratio
  • Stewmac Three String Tree String Retainer
  • Bone nut
  • Truss rod access channel routed into body and pick guard for truss rod adjustments without removing the neck. The Stewmac #6138 Truss Rod Crank for Tele works perfectly for this.
I purchased the loaded body from Reverb (seller bought it from Stratosphere) and the neck new from Zzounds. The body appeared to have never been assembled or modified.

I had the parts assembled by a skilled local luthier who is also a Fender service center. He refretted the neck and did a complete level and set up.

The guitar plays and sounds phenomenal. I have played it out once at my church, and the guitar stayed in tune and sounded great through my rig. The HSS set up on this is very balanced sounding, but the humbucker gives an extra mid push that helps leads cut. I replaced a PRS Fiore with this guitar as I liked this one so much better.

However I've come to terms that I have too many guitars and if I want a Strat sound, I tend to go for the whole thing with my EJ Strat instead. This guitar is going to be a hard one to let go but I'd rather it get used than continue to collect dust.

Will come with a G&G Carvin hardshell case. Sorry but I have my band's old logo on it. It's just white spray paint so do with it as you wish.

Attachments

• IMG_3477.jpeg
    IMG_3477.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3480.jpeg
    IMG_3480.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3479.jpeg
    IMG_3479.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3478.jpeg
    IMG_3478.jpeg