FCB1010 question(s) for Voes (or anyone that can help!)

mortega76

Fractal Fanatic
I tried to download your files about 10 minutes ago and your site was down...

About 3 weeks ago, my FCB1010 Uno(fied) controller "stopped" working... every time I pressed for patch 1-4 it always took me to patch 9... even when I tried to press the "stomps," it "defaulted" to patch 9... I would press my distortion patch (which is patch 5) and it would default to patch 1. I was bummed cuz I thought my controller was on the fritz. Funny thing is that Pedal 1 & 2 still worked... it also just "dies" on me when I put too much pressure on Pedal 1 (maybe cuz I'm too phat). Anyhow, tonight I finally got a chance to bring it home and work on it... I opened it up and everything looked good, all "joints" are still factory sealed with the glue. So I have no idea why it just dies on me and why it doesn't control my Axe-fx properly anymore... So it brings me back to the point that I couldn't get to your site to download the manuals. Luckily I had a copy on my HD that I found. I proceeded to open the "preparing for UNO upgrade" PDF. I did all the steps and re-uploaded the syx file that I created from scratch... and now everything is working great! Any ideas as to what is happening or what happened?

Thanks a bunch!

mortega76 said:
I tried to download your files about 10 minutes ago and your site was down...

About 3 weeks ago, my FCB1010 Uno(fied) controller "stopped" working... every time I pressed for patch 1-4 it always took me to patch 9... even when I tried to press the "stomps," it "defaulted" to patch 9... I would press my distortion patch (which is patch 5) and it would default to patch 1. I was bummed cuz I thought my controller was on the fritz. Funny thing is that Pedal 1 & 2 still worked... it also just "dies" on me when I put too much pressure on Pedal 1 (maybe cuz I'm too phat). Anyhow, tonight I finally got a chance to bring it home and work on it... I opened it up and everything looked good, all "joints" are still factory sealed with the glue. So I have no idea why it just dies on me and why it doesn't control my Axe-fx properly anymore... So it brings me back to the point that I couldn't get to your site to download the manuals. Luckily I had a copy on my HD that I found. I proceeded to open the "preparing for UNO upgrade" PDF. I did all the steps and re-uploaded the syx file that I created from scratch... and now everything is working great! Any ideas as to what is happening or what happened?

Thanks a bunch!

I don't have any clue what happened, but I'm glad that things worked out after restalling. :)

my website is temporaly moved to http://81.83.7.17/voes/voes/fcb1010/

Back
Top Bottom