FC12 Lag Time (PRESETS)

Do you have the editor running? Do your switches also have Hold functions?

There is always a lag changing presets regardless of methods. I don't think there should be any difference when using the FC or FM3 switches though.

No on the editor and yes on the hold functions. The switched act the same way on the unit and I don't remember it being that slow. 2 seconds or so.

When you have a hold function the tap function fires on the release of the switch.

If you're using hold to change presets then you have to wait for the timer to expire.

When you have a hold function the tap function fires on the release of the switch.

If you're using hold to change presets then you have to wait for the timer to expire.
Should the FM3 be that much slower than the AXFXIII with the same functions?

I don't have the FM3 so I can't really confirm that... But possible system settings can effect this, such as the Hold Timeout.
That has effect on it unless the hold is removed. It's not an issue I just didn't remember it taking that long before. It is the same if the editor is open or closed. I've had hand and shoulder surgery now I have rehearsals starting back up next month so I finally turned it on to update and transfer some presets in also. Thank you for your help

Last edited:
That has no effect on it unless the hold is removed. It's not an issue I just didn't remember it taking that long before. It is the same if the editor is open or closed. I've had hand and shoulder surgery now I have rehearsals starting back up next month so I finally turned it on to update and transfer some presets in also. Thank you for your help
It should be the opposite. The timeout will have affect when you have a Hold function. When there is no Hold, it has no relevance.

Back
Top Bottom