FC-6 Switch 2 momentary issue SOLVED

Shepdoggiest

Inspired
I have CS 5 assigned to Pitch 1 Input gain. It's assigned to FC-6 Switch 2. I have CS 6 assigned to Pitch 2 Input gain. Both work as advertised as a latching with Scene 1 set to Off, but doesn't work as a momentary, whether the scene is set to on (this should be correct?) or off. No clue what I'm doing wrong after reading the blocks and FC pdfs.

I have CS 5 assigned to Pitch 1 Input gain. It's assigned to FC-6 Switch 2. I have CS 6 assigned to Pitch 2 Input gain. Both work as advertised as a latching with Scene 1 set to Off, but doesn't work as a momentary, whether the scene is set to on (this should be correct?) or off. No clue what I'm doing wrong after reading the blocks and FC pdfs.
you didn't mentioned what physical switch # CS6 is assigned to.

is it switch 3? (the bottom right)

if so, is the MLM feature turned on? if so, there is a "hidden" hold function there to hold switch 3 then tap switch 6 to get to the Master Layout Menu.

either move the switch you want to be momentary to another physical switch, or turn off MLM access in FC Settings.

of course regardless of all that, for a CS to be momentary, a Hold Function cannot be placed on that switch.

Thanks, Chris. Sorry, It's assigned to Switch 1. My only issue is that either of these will work as momentary. I sure could you that for this segment of the tune!

Thanks, Chris. Sorry, It's assigned to Switch 1. My only issue is that either of these will work as momentary. I sure could you that for this segment of the tune!
did you set the CS switches to Momentary in the Switch Edit view?

do the switches have Hold Functions on them?

It says per preset. I thought it was supposed to since it was there when I started creating this. New lesson learned today - Thanks as always, friend.

Back
Top Bottom