FBT 12ma problem

RichardC

Inspired
Hi All

I was very excited to receive my 2 12ma monitor speakers this week, and finally had the chance to plug them in this evening. To my surprise, one of them sounds thin and fizzy, while the other sounds just glorious. I reversed the speaker cables and the same monitor sounds fizzy, so I'm assuming it's defective. Hs anyone else experienced this? Am I missing anything?

I'm up in Vancouver and returning the cab to Springtree (or whoever handles FBT warranty work ) is going to be expensive and a complete pain.

Thanks, in advance...

I just received my 8ma this last week, and it was DOA. I called Springtree, and they immediately sent me out a replacement. I pulled the back off the 8ma and discovered one of the quick connects from the power amp had become disconnected. I reconneced it and it works perfect now. The replacement will be here on Tuesday. FBT usa issued a call tag to pick up the one that was doa and it didn't cost me anything. Give Springtree a call and I'm sure they'll take care of you. The biggest problem that I think you'll have is that there aren't any 12ma's available till mid to late August. Hope it works out for you

+1 on what ckofah is saying.

I've been dealing with Springtree quite a bit lately, and their customer service is among the best I've encountered in the Pro Audio world. I'm certain these guys will take good care of you.

Back
Top Bottom