Favorite Reverb/EQ/Effects plugin and go

I love any of the Reverb IR loaders. I am addicted to the Waves Verb IR loader and I am using a bunch of free verb IRs I found including the ones from bricasti that were officially released by him a few years back. The TC verb IRs are great as well as the Lexicon 480 verb IRs.

Changed the title of thread to include EQ as Ive also recently acquired two EQ plugins. the Fabfilter ProQ and just came across a good discount $100 off the Sonnox Claro which looks great

Shopping for a reverb plugin. Gimme all your favs...
Which DAW and audio interface are you using. I've tried at least 100 different verbs and found that stock Logic Space Designer and Delay Designer are awesome. As mentioned FAS Reverb is superb my favorite on vocals is UAD Capitol Reverb if by chance you have the interface.

Which DAW and audio interface are you using. I've tried at least 100 different verbs and found that stock Logic Space Designer and Delay Designer are awesome. As mentioned FAS Reverb is superb my favorite on vocals is UAD Capitol Reverb if by chance you have the interface.
Cubase Pro 11 and Apollo X6

Apollo X6

Capitol Chambers and EMT 140 are both stellar. Steep daily price but very reasonable in the 2 yearly sales events. Never heard a reverb as clean and impactful as Capitol. Especially on vocals. That said we use a girl in Portugal to help us create lyric and melody content. She always sends back some awesome sounding vocal tracks with nice FX. So much so I wrote her back and asked what verbs and echo she used and she said stock Cubase. I was shocked. Maybe you already have some good mojo???

Back
Top Bottom