Fast way to go to a specific Preset

michaelc

Without using FM-Edit, is there a fast way to go to a specific preset, like #350 without stepping on footswitches/banks or scrolling through with the 'Value' knob etc. Is there a way on the hardware to type in a specific preset number or something similar? Thanks.

As far as I know, the quickest way on the hardware is to 'Page>>' 3 times to the 'Presets' tab. then use the 'Nav' buttons to quickly go through the list.

Moving your favorite presets all together is nice. And the new Song/Set list function is a nice way to group preset together without actually moving them.

Without using FM-Edit, is there a fast way to go to a specific preset, like #350 without stepping on footswitches/banks or scrolling through with the 'Value' knob etc. Is there a way on the hardware to type in a specific preset number or something similar? Thanks.
Good question, I ran into the same" problem

As far as I know, the quickest way on the hardware is to 'Page>>' 3 times to the 'Presets' tab. then use the 'Nav' buttons to quickly go through the list.

Moving your favorite presets all together is nice. And the new Song/Set list function is a nice way to group preset together without actually moving them.
Thanks, I 'm still exploring the device
I guess when you using song/set list( I already started with that)you're a little bit to late to move presets, Or are the presets in the song set list not linked anymore to their original preset you used?

Thanks, I 'm still exploring the device
I guess when you using song/set list( I already started with that)you're a little bit to late to move presets, Or are the presets in the song set list not linked anymore to their original preset you used?
setlists reference the preset number. if you move a preset to a new number, the setlist still references the original number.

setlists reference the preset number. if you move a preset to a new number, the setlist still references the original number.
Thanks, I thought already so, 😂
Think I will make an old fashion Excel sheet to write down the presets I like and use.
So I don't move them

Back
Top Bottom