FAS / FM9 Primer

GuitarPlayer808

Hey all, forgive the newb question, but am on the 8/28 waitlist and hoping the elusive invite comes within the next few days. That said, I was wondering if any of you can point out a good Fractal video primer for first time users. I'm coming from a pedalboard and this will be my first foray into Fractal or anything like it. I would really like to learn and understand the basics i.e., what are "scenes" and how these are controlled within a preset, etc., etc., etc.

Yes, there is a lot of info on YT, but that's just it...there's a lot of damn info on YT. I've checked out several of Leon's vids (outstanding!). But, right now just looking for something that gives a newbie a good primer on the basics of a Fractal unit and some of the nuances and terminology specific to Fractal. Many thanks for any assistance. Really excited at the potential to have an FM9 soon...it's been a long wait.

Rosh Roslin’s channel
AxeFX Tutorials
Leon Todd’s channel

If you want something more “class-like” check out Cooper Carter’s classes on the AxeFX and/or FM3. FM9 class should be coming soon. Hopefully.

Hey all, forgive the newb question, but am on the 8/28 waitlist and hoping the elusive invite comes within the next few days. That said, I was wondering if any of you can point out a good Fractal video primer for first time users. I'm coming from a pedalboard and this will be my first foray into Fractal or anything like it. I would really like to learn and understand the basics i.e., what are "scenes" and how these are controlled within a preset, etc., etc., etc.

Yes, there is a lot of info on YT, but that's just it...there's a lot of damn info on YT. I've checked out several of Leon's vids (outstanding!). But, right now just looking for something that gives a newbie a good primer on the basics of a Fractal unit and some of the nuances and terminology specific to Fractal. Many thanks for any assistance. Really excited at the potential to have an FM9 soon...it's been a long wait.
As said, Leon Todd (@2112), @Cooper Carter, @Marco Fanton and the redoubtable Brett Kingman (@Burgs). They’re my staples.

Back
Top Bottom