External Looper - struggling to set up

Kidmag

I'm struggling to get a signal to run through the output2 to input2. (Goal is to put a ditto looper pedal Into my set up). To eliminate any other variables, I currently have only a 1/4" patch cord (verified as working) connected between the out L and the input L plugs on the back. On FM3 edit I have in series at the end of my preset chain, output2 >> input2>>output1. But there is no signal getting through. If I remove the out2/in2 blocks the signal gets through. From the manual I'm thinking this should work and I should be getting signal! Am I missing something simple? Thanks

Btw the way if I hit the bypass button in the input2 block, signal gets through. Is it a setting in that block?? So confused.....

I'm struggling to get a signal to run through the output2 to input2. (Goal is to put a ditto looper pedal Into my set up). To eliminate any other variables, I currently have only a 1/4" patch cord (verified as working) connected between the out L and the input L plugs on the back. On FM3 edit I have in series at the end of my preset chain, output2 >> input2>>output1. But there is no signal getting through. If I remove the out2/in2 blocks the signal gets through. From the manual I'm thinking this should work and I should be getting signal! Am I missing something simple? Thanks
Attach an export of your preset to your post. It's important that we be able to see and dive into the settings. Without that you're asking us to guess and imagine what you've done and that trick never works.

Back
Top Bottom