Ex pedal delay feedback que.

mesiebooga

Newbe here. I have a patch where the expression pedal is turning up the volume and delay mix when the pedal is forward/cranked for lead fills on a rhythm. When I back it down to go back to a rhythm part I would like the feedback of the delay to still trail on but no delay. Any ideas?

Suppose I could just do the next number in the scene with more delay and volume than switch back n forth rather than use the ex pedal.

Newbe here. I have a patch where the expression pedal is turning up the volume and delay mix when the pedal is forward/cranked for lead fills on a rhythm. When I back it down to go back to a rhythm part I would like the feedback of the delay to still trail on but no delay. Any ideas?
Perhaps instead of bumping up delay mix (which is at the output of the delay line) with the pedal, you could set it statically at the higher setting and instead bump up delay input with the pedal to boost your delay?

Suppose I could just do the next number in the scene with more delay and volume than switch back n forth rather than use the ex pedal.
I tried this but would prefer to use the expression pedal. I’ll probably be singing at the time, and when I do a solo fill it’s easy enough to rest my foot on the ex pedal and crank it when doing the lead fill. But I’d have to look down to be able to hit the next scene pedal switch on the board …so that won’t work. I changed the delay to a dynamic delay. It works pretty good, but I’d rather use the ping-pong and have a no delay mix setting at the bottom of the expression pedal for the rhythm work.

Back
Top Bottom