EQ Adjustment on FM9 without FM9 Edit

paduncan

Hi Folks,

Happy FM9 user here.

How would one go about adjusting bass, treble, etc. on the FM9 without FM9 edit?

I do know how to enable / select EQ types per channel (and the EQ values are set within FM9 edit), but what I am looking to do is to change the parameters similar to if I had an amp and could easily adjust the EQ controls without the software.

Thanks!

And...nevermind. The answer is once you go to global settings, highlight for example, output 1, and then hit page right to get to the adjustments.

I'd recommend saving your favorite and most used settings to the "per preset" settings. This way you can page over 2 times and have all of these parameters easily accessible on all your presets. Thats what i do at least.

And...nevermind. The answer is once you go to global settings, highlight for example, output 1, and then hit page right to get to the adjustments.
That's not the same as the EQ knobs on an amp.

You're referring to global Output EQs which alter the entire signal chain on the path.

The amp EQs (Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence, Depth) are in the Amp block. These are the equivalent of a real amp.

The Output EQs are like adding an EQ at the mixer...

I'd recommend saving your favorite and most used settings to the "per preset" settings. This way you can page over 2 times and have all of these parameters easily accessible on all your presets. Thats what i do at least.
You mean the Performance Pages?

Back
Top Bottom