Duran Duran Presets to FM3??

Drackoul

Hello everyone. Hoping you are doing the best, I would appreciate anyone who can share Duran Duran presets with me.
Thank you very much from the end of the world

Hi @Drackoul , I can't help you with a preset but I can tell you that Duran Duran guitarist Andy Taylor went to my school and was friends with my sister. He did a gig at the school one night (pre-Duran Duran) and played an amazing version of Thin Lizzy's Whisky in the Jar. He was a true rocker back then. I was at his house one afternoon when he was being guided back out of the driveway in his van by (I think ?)his girlfriend who shouted, "Back, back, (Crunch of Ford Transit into gatepost), STOP!!" How we all laughed.
Good luck with your preset search!

Hi @Drackoul , I can't help you with a preset but I can tell you that Duran Duran guitarist Andy Taylor went to my school and was friends with my sister. He did a gig at the school one night (pre-Duran Duran) and played an amazing version of Thin Lizzy's Whisky in the Jar. He was a true rocker back then. I was at his house one afternoon when he was being guided back out of the driveway in his van by (I think ?)his girlfriend who shouted, "Back, back, (Crunch of Ford Transit into gatepost), STOP!!" How we all laughed.
Good luck with your preset search!
Excellent anecdote, thank you very much for sharing it.
Greetings

Hello everyone. Hoping you are doing the best, I would appreciate anyone who can share Duran Duran presets with me.
Thank you very much from the end of the world
I don't have any, but it would probably help to narrow this down a little - are you talking about Andy Taylor sounds? Warren Cuccurulo? Any particular album or songs sound that you're looking for?

I don't have any, but it would probably help to narrow this down a little - are you talking about Andy Taylor sounds? Warren Cuccurulo? Any particular album or songs sound that you're looking for?
Thank you very much for answering.
This is the list of topics I'm looking for:

The Reflex
Come Undone
Ordinary world
Planet Earth
A View to a kill
Rio
Union of the Snake
Hungry like a wolf
Save a prayer
Notorious.