DTS SDD-3KP

rick0chet

Came across this (actually and figuratively) on youtube and was wondering 1) Where can I get one!!!!! and 2) would this kind of thing i.e. a pre-amp, work going into the A2?
I think it's meant to go in front of a valve amp but the same could be said for my ts-9 and that sounds awesome in front of the A2.....

DTS sdd-3000P.wmv - YouTube

Came across this (actually and figuratively) on youtube and was wondering 1) Where can I get one!!!!! and 2) would this kind of thing i.e. a pre-amp, work going into the A2?
I think it's meant to go in front of a valve amp but the same could be said for my ts-9 and that sounds awesome in front of the A2.....

Looks like they're not made anymore

Trabantland | A Musical Journey… into the weird world of U2/Edge guitar effects

Looks like he made clones of the mythical Boss FA-1 FET amp too.

I tried putting my real SDD3000 in the effects loop of the Axe but couldn't manage to get any sound into it, I must have made a n00b mistake :|

Works fine in front of the Axe, the real one anyway.

I tried putting my real SDD3000 in the effects loop of the Axe but couldn't manage to get any sound into it, I must have made a n00b mistake :|

If it's the same mistake I made with my EHX HOG2 it's that you forgot to turn up the "output 2" volume on the front of the Axe.

One of the members of the U2GuitarTutorials is offering to make some SDD-3000 preamp clones - if Dave of Trabantland has got none in stock.

SDD3000 clones For Sale

Also some info on other SDD-3000 Preamp clones here

The Korg SDD- 3000 pre-amp clones super thread

Back
Top Bottom