DRIVE BLOCK DELAY AND POPS ON CERTAIN FX WHEN TURNING OFF

using a bogner atma, gain channel-want to use a drive block to juice solos,using the FULL OD- drive at 1.89 mix at 43.8 getting a dead spot when I turn it off, extremely obvious,and this will cause me not to keep the unit if it isn't fixable, any suggestions? Also how can I boost that patch say 6-10 decibels for solos, maybe a graphic in the loop, I use a boost in the effects loop in my real pedal rig......also my flange and phasers have an annoying pop...help!!!

wether two cable or 4 cable I have a drive block on a preset in a scene, when I turn it on it is fine when I turn it off there is a dead spot fior a split second, its not seamless. Im finding this on a couple of effects also. I have them pre. Upload the preset? Im new to all of this... full OD-basic-drive 1.81-tone 1.57-input select L+R-low cut 248.8-high cut 3284-si diode-bass mid freq mid treble all 12 noon-mix 64.6-level 4.78-balance 0-bypass mode thru

Ok it is on all fx presets. when I switch them off there is a dead spot before going back to unaffected signal. I have it hooked up like in the manual, could it be a true bypass thing. love the effects!

How are you switching things off? It could be the true bypass circuit. Try turning that off in the Setup menu.

Back
Top Bottom