Diary Of A Madman

Red Solo Cup

Inspired
I wish "bishop5150" were here to ask. I find myself thinking of him and his fantastic personality and talent lately.

Is there a way to configure one preset, for one guitar to simultaneously play the electric and acoustic simulation rhythm parts for Diary Of A Madman?

This goes well beyond my ability to figure out if it's even possible.

Thanks in advance.

I wish bishop5150 were here to ask. I find myself thinking of him and his fantastic personality and talent lately.

Is there a way to configure one preset, for one guitar to simultaneously play the electric and acoustic simulation rhythm parts for Diary Of A Madman?

Thanks in advance.
Yea really miss him. I was watching a video of Zakk the other day with the guitar he gave Bishop and couldn't stop thinking about him.

I wish "bishop5150" were here to ask. I find myself thinking of him and his fantastic personality and talent lately.

Thanks in advance.
If the part is the same for both electric and acoustic you could split the chain... Otherwise, I'm not sure how it would be possible.

Especially if you have a guitar with both magnetic and piezo pickups.

R.I.P. Todd

Back
Top Bottom