AFIII Presets Develop Device | Fractal Axe-Fx III Presets Master Thread

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Hey, guys! I'm happy to announce that all the Axe-Fx III presets I offer have been updated to the new "Cygnus X-2" 21.00 firmware today! https://developdevice.com/collections/fractal-axe-fx-iii-presets

I did a detailed review and tweaked each preset to get the most out of the new features.
If you have already purchased any of my preset packages, you received an email during the day with the new download links.

Enjoy!

TC Evilution Axe Fx III.png

Evilution for Fractal Axe-Fx III

A collection of 20 presets (2 scenes each - rhy & lead) for Fractal Axe-Fx III. If you like modern, futuristic metal and djent this pack is the obvious choice for you.

This pack contains 20 deep-tuned presets with a TMA block. Fully compatible with FRFR cabinets.

Hardware Requirements:
Fractal Axe-Fx III

Firmware:
"Cygnus X-2" 21.01

๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿ”ฅ Introducing the BoneCrusher for Fractal Axe-Fx III ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽธ
Get Preset Pack: https://developdevice.com/products/bonecrusher-for-fractal-axe-fx-iii
1686506844358.png
Get ready to experience your music like never before with our cutting-edge BoneCrusher preset package. Tailored exclusively for Fractal Axe-Fx III, this collection features 20 thunderous presets, setting a new standard for your dark metal performances. ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ’€

Our package comes equipped with the "Cygnus X-2" 22.00 firmware - a game changer for your sound landscape. Be warned; the BoneCrusher presets aren't for the faint-hearted! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”Š

Designed with the modern metal guitarist in mind, BoneCrusher is perfectly suited for all dark metal players. Whether you're tearing up the stage or laying down tracks in the studio, these presets will unleash the beast in your Axe-Fx III. ๐ŸŽ›๏ธ๐ŸŽš๏ธ

Worried about compatibility? Fear no more. BoneCrusher is fully compatible with FRFR, ensuring you can enjoy an unbeatable tonal consistency across all your devices. ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’ช

The BoneCrusher presets are ready for both studio and live use. Each preset is crafted with meticulous attention to detail and includes three distinct scenes - clean, rhythm, and lead, allowing you to seamlessly transition between different sound profiles. Now, you can create and manage your signature sound with more flexibility than ever.๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽค

Embark on your sonic journey today with BoneCrusher for Fractal Axe-Fx III, and let your music do the talking! ๐Ÿš€๐ŸŒŸ

Artist Pack Vol.1 for Fractal Axe-Fx III
1694683633415.png

UNLEASH YOUR INNER ROCKSTAR WITH ARTIST PACK VOL.1 FOR FRACTAL AXE-FX III! ๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿค˜

Download now: https://developdevice.com/products/artist-pack-vol-1-for-fractal-axe-fx-iii

ELEVATE YOUR SOUND TO LEGENDARY HEIGHTS

Looking for that perfect tone to solidify your rock and metal sound? Fret not. Introducing the Artist Pack Vol.1 for Fractal Axe-Fx IIIโ€”a carefully curated collection designed just for you! Optimized for Fractal Axe-Fx III and running seamlessly on Cygnus 22.01 firmware, these presets offer a sonic playground that takes your music to the next level.

WHY CHOOSE ARTIST PACK VOL.1? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

This pack is bursting with 39 tailor-made presets, each meticulously crafted to cover a wide range of clean, rhy, and lead scenes. Dial in the tones of legendary bands and artists like Arch Enemy, Megadeth, Slayer, and more. Step into their shoes and let your music soar!

COMPLETE LIST OF PRESETS ๐ŸŽ›๏ธ

The Artist Pack Vol.1 brings you presets inspired by the following legendary bands:
  • Arch Enemy
  • As I Lay Dying
  • Asking Alexandria
  • Avenged Sevenfold
  • Belphegor
  • Bullet For My Valentine
  • Cannibal Corpse
  • Carnifex
  • Chimaira
  • Daath
  • Dark Tranquility
  • Deicide
  • DevilDriver
  • Dimmu Borgir
  • Disturbed
  • Divine Heresy
  • Down
  • Dream Theater
  • Dying Fetus
  • Evile
  • Exodus
  • Fear Factory
  • Firewind
  • Godsmack
  • Hexen
  • In Flames
  • Killswitch Engage
  • Kreator
  • Machine Head
  • Manowar
  • Mastodon
  • Megadeth
  • Napalm Death
  • Pantera
  • Paradise Lost
  • Sepultura
  • Slayer
  • Stone Sour
  • The Sorrow

EFFORTLESS IMPORT, NO CABINET IRS NEEDED! ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ

Setting up is a breeze! These presets come with a TMA block, which means you don't have to worry about importing cabinet IRs. Just a simple import and you're good to go!

FIRMWARE COMPATIBILITY ๐Ÿ”„

Develop Device ensures that these presets are perfectly compatible with the Cygnus 22.01 firmware. Your journey to perfect tone is future-proofed, always offering peak performance.

Megabundle Vol. 1 for Fractal Axe-Fx III​

Download now: https://developdevice.com/products/tonecraft-megabundle-vol-1

Introducing the Megabundle Vol. 1 for Fractal Axe-Fx III!๐Ÿ’ฅ

Get ready to explore an immense collection of over 400 customized presets and WAV cabinet IRs, expertly crafted to amplify your Fractal Axe-Fx III experience! ๐ŸŽธ

This bundle is not just a purchase, it's an investment! You get to benefit from regular FREE updates, keeping your sound game at the cutting edge.๐Ÿ”

The ๐Œ๐ž๐ ๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐•๐จ๐ฅ. ๐Ÿ proudly includes these blazing๐Ÿ”ฅ products:
Hardware Requirements: Fractal Axe-Fx III
Firmware: "Cygnus X-2" 24.05

Don't let this opportunity slip by! Upgrade your sound with the ๐Œ๐ž๐ ๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐•๐จ๐ฅ. ๐Ÿ for Fractal Axe-Fx III and unleash your full potential, whether on stage or in the studio! ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽต

Hey Bro, I'm back and got a FM3 Turbo, wondering if you have any heavy tones that use the DynIR slots?
Hey bro, regarding the FM3 preset packs, I exclusively use my own WAV Cab IRs from my private vault. This makes my presets unique, rather than using the "factory" IRs that everyone has in their unit. Hope this explanation makes sense :)

By the way, I've created a thread here for the Fractal FM3 preset packs to keep things organized. Thanks!
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/develop-device-fractal-fm3-presets-master-thread.194404/

Back
Top Bottom