Wish Default Scene Selection per song in Manage Setlist and songs.

johnnyspys

Inspired
I understand the logic that Song Sections list the first part of the song on button one and the rest of the buttons are buttons 1-5 in that order. So for example: Intro, Verse, Chorus, Solo would be Intro Button 1, Verse Button 2, etc

However, I would like to be able to select which Song section starts when selecting the song in the setlist. Why would I like to do this? Because I would prefer to have the default scene be variable because I like to keep my Rhythm on Button One, My Clean Button 2, My Lead Button 3, My Intro Button 4. I want this because no matter what song I play I know the default scene comes up in the preset I am using, but after that I always have the same button layout per song.
I use different amps, tempos, effect setups per song. I want to simplify and not have one song be button one clean (because that is how the song starts), to the next song button one being heavy guitar no effects on button one, because that is how the song starts. I have to adit sometimes when I am playing live the adrenaline is pumping so hard I would easily hit button one (because on song 1 heavy guitar is what starts the song) but in Song 2 button one is clean and now I have a clean sound instead of the intended heavy song.

I hope that makes sense. I don't know how hard this would be to setup (It might be impossible) but in the song selections part of the manage setlist if they could have a third column with a check box on all six sections and if one of the selections third column check box is selected, that will over ride which preset is selected when selecting a song in the song list. No check mark means the default section one is selected. If another section is selected...lets say you have section 3 check mark on, but you decide section 6 needs to be the default section, when you click the box, 6 becomes the default and 4 is automatically unchecked.

Understood. At present, you'll have no choice but to make that extra foot tap after loading a song.

At least I know I am not doing anything wrong. I always hate asking for things other than bug fixes because I find the unit pretty fantastic. For now I will stomp on the first button and go from there!

Back
Top Bottom