Dang... how the heck did THAT happen again??? - NGD

Do you have a core 594 that you can compare it to for us, or is this your first foray into this particular model? (I feel like I should know, but I don’t.)

Do you have a core 594 that you can compare it to for us, or is this your first foray into this particular model? (I feel like I should know, but I don’t.)
I used to own a Wood Library core 594. I'm very familiar with the 594 lineup. Used to have one of the early S2 594 single cuts

I used to own a Wood Library core 594. I'm very familiar with the 594 lineup. Used to have one of the early S2 594 single cuts
I look forward to hearing how you think it compares then! Outside of the DGT, I usually find the SE guitars I’ve played to be a little spiky in the highs and too bright for me (that vibe works for the Silver Sky though IMO). I’m curious if this is more like those or more like the other SE guitars.

I look forward to hearing how you think it compares then! Outside of the DGT, I usually find the SE guitars I’ve played to be a little spiky in the highs and too bright for me (that vibe works for the Silver Sky though IMO). I’m curious if this is more like those or more like the other SE guitars.
I'll thoroughly test it, and compare it to my other guitars, including my LP's, etc... Then I'll pick a really good song or two for
a demo video and post it!

Easy to do with a printed Foto-Flame! 🤣
As the original poster said - not photo flame, it's a real flame maple veneer over a solid maple cap, which is how PRS have been making the SE models more or less since they released parallel SE versions of the core models. I have an SE Bernie Marsden that has gorgeous flamed veneer, but under that the construction is pretty much identical to an SC245.

As the original poster said - not photo flame, it's a real flame maple veneer over a solid maple cap, which is how PRS have been making the SE models more or less since they released parallel SE versions of the core models. I have an SE Bernie Marsden that has gorgeous flamed veneer, but under that the construction is pretty much identical to an SC245.
It was funny, though... ROFLMFAO!!!😀😎🎸

Back
Top Bottom