Crown XLi 800 300 watt 2 channel

MIBrian

I would like to run a stereo rig and I have 2 Celestion F12-x200 speakers. Would the Crown amp be a good choice...or what would be a good choice. I have a Milkman "the amp stereo" that puts out 100 watts @ 8 ohms but I can't seem to dial the fizz and thinness out. Any suggestions would be welcome as I'm pretty new to this game. Everything seems to sound fine with headphones

I would like to run a stereo rig and I have 2 Celestion F12-x200 speakers. Would the Crown amp be a good choice...or what would be a good choice. I have a Milkman "the amp stereo" that puts out 100 watts @ 8 ohms but I can't seem to dial the fizz and thinness out. Any suggestions would be welcome as I'm pretty new to this game. Everything seems to sound fine with headphones
I take it back, the head ohones are buzzy too

For the problem of thinness of sound, it is possibly a simple problem of sound volume.
To rediscover the sensations of the headphones you will have to play the speakers at a fairly high volume.
For the problem of shine (I don't know if the translation is correct...) you have to adapt the patch to the color of the baffles which will always be different from the headphones.
I don't know the Crown XLi 800, personally I use a GSS or a Seymour Duncan as needed with a speaker mounted in F12-X200 and soon I will also have 2 speakers equipped with Jensen N12D

Back
Top Bottom