Cover of "Albatross - Peter Green

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic

This is a 2 minute version of "Albatross" due to lack of time. Discovered a few months ago that my neighbor 2 doors down the block is also a guitarist. He hasn't been playing long, but has good feel and expression. Wants to help and support him so that his guitar playing progresses faster.

We've been playing 1-2 times at sessions for a few months and then, when the time is right, we'll record the full version of Albatross, with our own ideas and other songs, just for fun making music.

We recorded this short version last week at my home in my living room studio.

Wow! I wish that I could have had a friend like you when I was fairly new to guitar. In fact, I wish that I could have a friend like you now, years after starting to play.
The song is a great one, the playing wonderful but best of all (as above) you are helping a new friend to progress and learn new music and new musical skills. And also allowing him to see and hear how fantastic your Fractal gear sounds.
Ten out of ten. Full marks for everything. Top man.

Wow! I wish that I could have had a friend like you when I was fairly new to guitar. In fact, I wish that I could have a friend like you now, years after starting to play.
The song is a great one, the playing wonderful but best of all (as above) you are helping a new friend to progress and learn new music and new musical skills. And also allowing him to see and hear how fantastic your Fractal gear sounds.
Ten out of ten. Full marks for everything. Top man.

Many thanks - that is very kind of you to say. He has become in the meantime a very good friend and that's what we here for. To share what we have. He is a very good chef and I enjoy his cooking skills and learn from him.

Back
Top Bottom