Copying Sections of a preset, input chain (possible wishlist item)

As I am growing into this hardware, I’m finding myself liking certain sections of the signal path, and I’ve been saving blocks to my library.

My goal is to build patches more efficiently,so my question is there a way to copy a section of signal chain or multiple blocks at once and paste them somewhere else, even having like a small “Desktop” section, where you could have a signal chain wokspace that wasn’t directly on the unit. What do you all do when building different patches that share part of the signal chain? I know I could save a template with just the things I want on it, I just am curious because I’m sure there’s a few ways to skin this cat.

In my mind it seems simple, like having a scratchpad in the editor where you have a block matrix and can drag blocks there, then change presets and the workspace there stays the same.

But I am not a programmer so what seems simple in my mind doesn't matter.

I'm sure it's tough or they'd probably have done it already.

It would be super useful for me as well because I have my FM9 setup to go to different monitoring systems via the three outputs so when going through the factory presets as I am doing again, I have to move the cab block, add output 2 block, add the output 3 block, and connect it all. It doesn't take that long but is a minor hassle to do for each preset as I scroll through.

I'm sure it's tough or they'd probably have done it already.

It would be super useful for me as well because I have my FM9 setup to go to different monitoring systems via the three outputs so when going through the factory presets as I am doing again, I have to move the cab block, add output 2 block, add the output 3 block, and connect it all. It doesn't take that long but is a minor hassle to do for each preset as I scroll through.
Yes! Are you using IEM with it? Do you setup a hi/low cut with the factory patches?

Yes! Are you using IEM with it? Do you setup a hi/low cut with the factory patches?
I just play at home. I'm sending out 1 to my PXMs and through them to my interface/monitors. Out 2 (L, summed) goes to the Fender FR-12. Out 3 bypasses the cab block and goes to a pair of EVH 50w amps and thier associated cabs. I can pick and choose which monitoring system I want to use. Including choosing all of them at one time. :)

I just play at home. I'm sending out 1 to my PXMs and through them to my interface/monitors. Out 2 (L, summed) goes to the Fender FR-12. Out 3 bypasses the cab block and goes to a pair of EVH 50w amps and thier associated cabs. I can pick and choose which monitoring system I want to use. Including choosing all of them at one time. :)
bad-assery!! I just started dialing in my high/low cut offs. I think I need to apologize to a venue or two for playint a tele and ice picking them on a few songs 🤣

bad-assery!! I just started dialing in my high/low cut offs. I think I need to apologize to a venue or two for playint a tele and ice picking them on a few songs 🤣
Oops. Didn't answer the second question. Sometimes I add cuts but it's relatively rare for me to do so. I just got everything wired up that way a couple days ago so it's possible I'll make some cuts or other EQ adjustments as I switch around from one monitoring system to another.

Back
Top Bottom