Controlling DAW Transport Controls Via Foot Switches?

ruso

Fractal Fanatic
Seems like this could make tracking guitar parts (punching in and out, etc.) more efficient while operating the DAW. Anyone doing this? If so, what midi controller are you using?

Cheers!

Seems like this could make tracking guitar parts (punching in and out, etc.) more efficient while operating the DAW. Anyone doing this? If so, what midi controller are you using?

Cheers!
I was looking for a solution to control the changes of my Cubase with the foot so I don't have to take my hands off the guitar, and I found this that looks pretty great (although I haven't tried it yet): paintaudio.com

I do this from a page on my Mastermind GT/22. It was incredibly freeing once I got it figured out.

I wonder if the midi block could be used for this, if you have a midi to usb adapter hooked up from Axe Fx to PC?

Ah cool, after looking into this a little more, looks like you can send midi from a switch on the FC-6/12 via control switch…..I have a midi to usb
cable coming and will definitely be giving it a try on punching in and out of Reaper.

Just a follow up......I received the midi to usb cable I ordered from Amazon.....cost me $22....and what do you know.... I have
four switches set up and working to Rec, Pause, Play, and Rew in Reaper from the FC12.....well worth the effort. biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom