Wish Controller for main level in amp block

Valhallir

Power User
Vendor
Would it be possible to define a modifier/controller for the level? There is one for the input gain, the master level, the master trim (!!!???!!!) but there seems to be no modifier for the level........that would be very helpful....

funkstation777 said:
Would it be possible to define a modifier/controller for the level? There is one for the input gain, the master level, the master trim (!!!???!!!) but there seems to be no modifier for the level........that would be very helpful....

Many people have mentioned this. I'd use it in every preset to eliminate the extra filter block I have to use to balance pre-cab volume when modifying amp gain across scenes. Since it's so obviously useful and often requested, I think there might be something difficult about implementing it.

You can change volume of each scene in the OUTPUT block in the grid ... It changes volume per scene basis so you're just fine with that ... No need for a controller which increase CPU IMHO

You can change volume of each scene in the OUTPUT block in the grid ... It changes volume per scene basis so you're just fine with that ... No need for a controller which increase CPU IMHO

So the reason I don't do this might have something to do with my minimal knowledge of how the cab block works.
I just assume that I should treat it like a real cab, and so I like to avoid a situation where its receiving a tiny trickle of signal, and then that gets amplified after the mic. So I put a filter between the amp and cab to make sure I'm not missing out on cab responce.

So the reason I don't do this might have something to do with my minimal knowledge of how the cab block works.
I just assume that I should treat it like a real cab, and so I like to avoid a situation where its receiving a tiny trickle of signal, and then that gets amplified after the mic. So I put a filter between the amp and cab to make sure I'm not missing out on cab responce.
I think the Cab block reponse is linear in every scenario
If you want to replicate an heavy loaded Cab ( as per very highly pushed volume ) You can play with Motor Drive parameter .

P.s. My english knoledge is not perfect so I'm hoping I've understood the thread and your reply ! :)
If not , just skip
This useless post :)

If you use the output block scene volume, all your delay and reverb trails get cut off to lower volume, when you switch out of your lead scenes.

Instead of using scene controller on the level parameter in the amp block, put a scene controller on the level parameter in the cab block. That way, you can stille use the VU meters to balance the preset and amp X/Y level, and you can use the cab block level for those 3-5 dB lead level bumps.

Back
Top Bottom