Clark Kent IR's and preset

papaflann

Inspired
Anybody purchased the Cab pack yet and tried the presets up on the Exchange?

Just wanting to get some peoples feedback on them.

I plan on buying them, but I'm not a super high gain player just want to make sure they'll be a nice addition for more mid-gain stuff. It's worth the 25 bux to me tho just to try em out. I bought the OH $99 cab pack a while back and they were worth it. I'm probably getting cab overload, but I don't care. let the good times roll.

Thanks

papa, you mean you bought the TAF pack for $100, right? The OH were much cheaper.

Looking for reviews on this pack: I'm also more of a mid and even low gain player, but know Clark's quality and am hoping these work really well in that sitch.

papa, you mean you bought the TAF pack for $100, right? The OH were much cheaper.

Looking for reviews on this pack: I'm also more of a mid and even low gain player, but know Clark's quality and am hoping these work really well in that sitch.

Hey man I bought producer cab pack 3 or whatever. It's got cabs for days. I wanted to try those Scott Peterson cabs

I bought them yesterday and am in love. The presets didn't do it for me either, but high gain presets from others never seem to translate well. I tried them with my main Mark IV patch on both clean and rhythm sounds and they were phenomenal and sounded tight on rhythms without making the cleans sound thin with the same cab. I also gave them a go with a mid-gain Plexi and they worked equally well. I generally find that with most sets of IRs (though this is my first paid pack) that I only tend to like a few, but I haven't found one that I haven't liked yet. I don't think that you'll regret the purchase. I might try to get some demo clips recorded.

Back
Top Bottom