Wish Christmas wishlist - some II cab sims

Would you like some of the cabs featured in the II to be available for download?

• yup

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jon

Fractal Fanatic
Not wishing for firmware 12 or anything like that - just wishing for some of the II's cab sims. Should be pretty easy now considering that you can pretty much have any IR you want with the II. I know the sizes and point resolutions are not the same, but it should not be too hard.

There are lots of new cabs in the II, and while I have redwirez in the ultra sometimes there are some of the stock cabs that I really like that I use a LOT.

Sometimes there are also too much choices to make with the redwirez too....not that that's a bad thing.....but I don't always have the time to go thru a page full of IR's per cab.

There are about 60+ cabs in the II, but a lot of them have similar versions in the ultra, so we don't really need those. Just requesting the ones that aren't in the ultra.

(might also keep those who want a new firmware quite busy for quite some time too lol :D)

Just to clarify - I'm not asking for the II sims for download - I'm asking for ultra/standard versions of the II cab sims that have been dithered (for lack of a better term) for the ultra.

Back
Top Bottom