Chef's Wind Machine

Swedish Chef

Power User
ShiningHotel2.jpg

Recall, light a fire and get under the covers...

Axe-Change - Download Preset - Chef's Wind Machine - by Swedish Chef

Last edited:
Chef, do you remember that old preset of a Air Raid siren? That was a cool preset that fell victim to updates, Worked awesome to open a show with. Since you can tweak the the effects side of the Axe, I wonder if you could get that one up and running again???

Chef, do you remember that old preset of a Air Raid siren? That was a cool preset that fell victim to updates, Worked awesome to open a show with. Since you can tweak the the effects side of the Axe, I wonder if you could get that one up and running again???

What did it sound like?

Will try!

It sounded like the old WWII Air Raids when Britain was being bombed.... I'm gonna check to see if I have the preset and hopefully it will provide a good start.

BTW, the pic's from the Shining movie, right?

I also had a listen now: well done! Any idea on how do imitate thunder? I was close, by accident, with an early version of my shore patch, but it lacks the "impulse", the onset.

That would be cool... wind, thunder & rain... "riders on the storm... da, dada da da..."

Last edited:
This is sweet! I'm not sure how I'm gonna use it yet, but I will... along w/ your Bombs and helicopter patches too.

Back
Top Bottom