Cheap IEM System

Majk

Hi, are any of you had contact with cheap IEM system type T.Bone IEM200, Carvin IEM900, LD Systems MEI1000 or others? What is the best choice in low budget (300-350 USD). Shure PSM200 is not for me because there is no stereo mode.

I have the LD Systems U505. I chose it over the MEI1000 or similar because it's newer and seems better produced / sturdier. I also wanted to avoid the old free frequencies that the entry level IEMs use, since there are new regulations in EU that make more frequencies available for private use. I hope that I have less sources of interference there.
In terms of sound and transmission quality I can't say too much yet, because the emulated output of my Blackstar HT-5 MkII sounds quite bad. Still waiting for FM3 (soonTM) to really put it to test.

I bought the following on Amazon for about $160. Has not let me down yet, but also have been using it only at practice so far. Hard to beat that price. Seems like it's unavailable there currently.

Audio2000'S In-Ear Audio Monitor System (AWM6304U)​

I have the LD Systems U505. I chose it over the MEI1000 or similar because it's newer and seems better produced / sturdier. I also wanted to avoid the old free frequencies that the entry level IEMs use, since there are new regulations in EU that make more frequencies available for private use. I hope that I have less sources of interference there.
In terms of sound and transmission quality I can't say too much yet, because the emulated output of my Blackstar HT-5 MkII sounds quite bad. Still waiting for FM3 (soonTM) to really put it to test.
Great, im waiting for you opinion how does it sound with FM3.
My vocalist have a MEI100, i thnik the sound is flat and noisy.

i have to ask, is there any in ear monitor system that has bluetooth capability? long story short, i lost both my hearing and have cochlear implant now. would like to use in ears. learning to hear music all over again. guitar {single notes} sounds like digital piano, full guitar chord sound sometimes i cannot hear it. bass sounds the same and so is drums. keyboard sounds like what it is. vocal sounds like chipmunks and robot at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom