Case Dimensions Help

AlexGuitar

Inspired
Everyone, I have an FM9 (and a couple other pedals, including a wireless, expression pedal, and an AB switch) mounted on a Temple Audio Duo 34. The image below is of the board inside Temple's road case (a friend had one and let me try it). Unfortunately, when I tried to close the lid, there was not enough height and the case would not close without using significant force.

As such, I am attempting to order a custom case from roadcases.com - obviously the width / depth measurements are 34 x 12.5, but I am unsure how to get an accurate height measurement. Do I need to give them multiple measurements from different places so that the foam is snug enough to provide protection? Is there a way to easily take some sort of 3D scan that they could use (though this is likely overkill).

I know a decent number of people here have used temple boards, so please help me out!

View attachment 122401

Honestly I just use the Temple Audio soft case for my Duo 34 and FC12. It’s still heavish but stout and very well made. I am able to fit 1 Fractal expression pedal and 1 Mission Engineering pedal for my wah. It is tight but it all fits with the Temple Audio soft case.

Back
Top Bottom