Can you turn off EQ block across all user made presets with global control?

SRDELE

Inspired
I have been using two RCF SMA12 speakers an love how the sound. The band I am in is going to be using a second rehearsal room soon. I am going to give the HEADRUSH frfr112 a go. I want to add a EQ block at the end of my preset to dial them in. Figure EQ block off with the RCF speakers, on whit HEADRUSH.
Trying to shut off EQ block in one preset and have it off in all.
This is due to not wanting to lug the RCF speakers back and and forth and too
expensive to leave at the second location

If you create a Global EQ block, and use it for all the presets you wish to effect, yes. (Disclaimer: I've never used Global blocks, but I believe that is their purpose) Whatever you change in one preset that uses that Global block, all the other presets that use that Global block will update.

If you create a Global EQ block, and use it for all the presets you wish to effect, yes. (Disclaimer: I've never used Global blocks, but I believe that is their purpose) Whatever you change in one preset that uses that Global block, all the other presets that use that Global block will update.
This ^^^

Use a Control Switch to turn it off/on and it should stay off or on with preset changes....

With a global block you'd have to flatten and readjust the EQ curve since bypass state is independent of global block info. This wouldn't be too much trouble if you copied and pasted block settings with Axe-Edit.

Alternatively you could assign an otherwise unused External Control as EQ bypass modifier, and set the Ext Ctrl initial value to 0% or 100% as needed. According to someone here, the Axe III has to be restarted for the new init. value to take effect (unlike the Axe II).

I have been using two RCF SMA12 speakers an love how the sound. The band I am in is going to be using a second rehearsal room soon. I am going to give the HEADRUSH frfr112 a go. I want to add a EQ block at the end of my preset to dial them in. Figure EQ block off with the RCF speakers, on whit HEADRUSH.
Trying to shut off EQ block in one preset and have it off in all.
This is due to not wanting to lug the RCF speakers back and and forth and too
expensive to leave at the second location
Can you just use the Global Graphic EQ?

I have global EQ for out put one flat.
I know I could use output two global EQ but use that IEM set up so kinda want to go a different way.

I did make EQ block 1 global and can adjustment it and does adjust on other linked EQ blocks that I put in.
I figured if I set a hold function on the fc to turn EQ block 1 off it would do so on all EQ block 1’s.

Well that will do what I am shooting for Chris. Would be real nice to have the output global eq one and two to have a user memory bank if you will, even if it was just 4 slots per output.
I do wish that the on/off state of blocks that are linked in with global control would work as well, not just adjustable settings.

For now I will just use the output two EQ to adjust, HOPEFULLY get the HeadRush frfr112's to sound better than OK. I guess I am also hopping they fall very short of the RCF'S I have had for going on almost 10 years now just due the the cost difference.

Thank you all who have help out or can add something to boot.

Back
Top Bottom