Can not record into LogicPro?

LogicProguy

I have tried everything- I have usb cable to Mac mini- I have audio setting in Logic Preferences set to FM3 - and get nothing?? Most anything else all that is needed is just change audio input

I set Logic to 48K - still doesn't work. I have looked at many YouTube for FM3 setup - and nothing works. Why does this have to be so difficult???

Yes. Ive tried every stereo pair. 1-2. And 3-4. Nothing. For some reason Logic is not getting input from usb connection- and the FM3 editor works so usb cable is good

Also I set project to 48k as someone else mentioned

Yes. Ive tried every stereo pair. 1-2. And 3-4. Nothing. For some reason Logic is not getting input from usb connection- and the FM3 editor works so usb cable is good

And just to be sure, you have input/output set to FM3 in the Mac audio settings right?
And within Logic itself, you have the same?

Make sure that Logic has microphone permission in the system security settings. The sample rate doesn't matter.

Otherwise, you'll have to provide more details about what exactly you mean by "Nothing".

Make sure that Logic has microphone permission in the system security settings. The sample rate doesn't matter.

Otherwise, you'll have to provide more details about what exactly you mean by "Nothing".

+1 to this. When plugging in the FM3 for the first time, you get one single chance at the prompt "allow [thing] to access microphone?". If you accidentally hit no or otherwise ignored the prompt, your Mac won't recognize it from that point on.

+1 to this. When plugging in the FM3 for the first time, you get one single chance at the prompt "allow [thing] to access microphone?". If you accidentally hit no or otherwise ignored the prompt, your Mac won't recognize it from that point on.
no biggie - just go settings and type 'microphone' - > click on the left side Allow apps to access.. and on the right side, enable Logic
1723210050733.png

here's how it looks on logic

1723210785032.png

and FM3

1723210838650.png

Do you have your DAW set to external clock (the FM3)? Do you have the output block of the FM3 preset routing to USB and the level of the FM3 output turned up?

Back
Top Bottom