Can I simulate FM9 default layouts with FM3+FC6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I didn't explain it well, I have an fm3 and a fc 6, but seeing how the layout of the fm9 works, I would like to be able to have that versatility of working with my scenes, presets, fx, etc. in a horizontal line.
I think it is the factory configuration of fm9, does anyone know how to incorporate this?

The OMG9 for the FM3 and FC6 works so well due to Layout Links, which allow the FM3 to change what the FC6 displays. The FC6 is actually changing Layouts while the FM3 stays on the same Layout and only changes Views which are identical.

The FM9 approach works how it does because all switches are on the same layout, with (mostly) duplicated switches for the top row.

I’m sure there’s a way, so I’ll think about it, or someone else may provide the answer too.

That good !!! I use the omg, but I am not an expert in fractal programming, I am old school and I manage anyway, lol, but in these more advanced cases I ask for help, the information you provide is appreciated, it would be good to be able to use that fm9 layout Since it makes the use in live cases easier, I use it in performaces and in studio I have the ax fx 3 with fc 12, im happy, but with fm3 + fc6 = I am still trying to find the most versatile way to my liking, Your help is appreciated and if you have any other option let me know

HANK YOU FOR THE TIME YOU TAKEN TO HELP ME AND THE DEDICATION, IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED, AT THE SAME VIEW I THINK I UNDERSTAND SOMETHING, IT JUST REMAINS, PUT ME TO WORK ON THIS AND GET TO THE FINAL RESULT, IT IS NOT EASY FOR OLD SCHOOLS, BUT IT IS NOT EASY FOR OLD SCHOOLS, BUT IT IS NOT EASY FOR OLD SCHOOLS IN THIS CAREER OF MUSICAL LIFE, AND TECHNOLOGY, THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN, AS SOON AS I HAVE THE TIME TO APPLY THIS, I WILL LET YOU KNOW, LOL, TAKE CARE AND THANK YOU

Yes, actually there are a number of pages on the internet that explain how to write and they say that writing in all caps is not good. Here’s a start… https://www.skillsyouneed.com/write/capital-letters.html

In particular, see rule 6.
Yes, actually there are a number of pages on the internet that explain how to write and they say that writing in all caps is not good. Here’s a start… https://www.skillsyouneed.com/write/capital-letters.html

In particular, see rule 6.
Thanks Greg for the explanation,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom