cabs names all screwed up with 9.0

andyvicius

Inspired
cabs bug 1.jpgcabs bug 2.jpg

hey guys... i just updated the axe to firmware 9.0

the cab names are all wrong... weird simbols instead of the proper names.... i've attached a few pictures of screen capture....

is this happeing to all or i'm doing something wrong?

thanks

andres

Are they weird on the green screen?

if not, its ax edit.. dont use axe edit except for firmware load and minor tweeks, save from front panel.
Or your pressing your luck buddy!

Dont you ever notice that the params you put in are all f'ed up the next time you work on them?
If not, you are a lucky guy!!

nope.. they seem right in the greeg screen... but i really like using the axe edit.... why on earth shouldn't we use that?? it makes everything easy... for noobs like me at least....

anyway.... i hope someone at FAS give me a solution.

Fractal has warned us not to use Axe-Edit because it can do weird things to your patches and sound. Learn to use the front panel for now. Wait until a stable Axe-Edit is released. This warning is all over this forum. Do it for your own good.

sorry just saw this, is the AE screwed up for AXE Ultra as well or only for AXE II? I am a Ultra user and have not updated Axe edit in almost 6 months or more. I was planning to update to the latest version next week.

thanks
Sam

sorry just saw this, is the AE screwed up for AXE Ultra as well or only for AXE II? I am a Ultra user and have not updated Axe edit in almost 6 months or more. I was planning to update to the latest version next week.

thanks
Sam

Sam,

The issues related to Axe-Edit only apply to the Axe-FX II. You are good to go for the Ultra and Standard. No worries.

Back
Top Bottom