cable questions ..... Axe Ultra to ART SLA2

arcangel

Inspired
ok so i just became a proud owner of an Axe Fx Ultra to an Art Sla2 power amp to a 2*12 guitar cab. My question is can i use some patch cables i have there in the closet or should i get some speaker cables for everything, and another thing to, how do i connect my ART to the cab ?? thanks in advance.

All you need is a speaker cable with a banana plug and a male TS 1/4" plug. Or instead of a banana plug, you can plug it bare wire.

552510.jpg

yeah i already have the adapters, my question was more focused on the conectivity, like wich color with what color, and the whole bridged thing .... and if i could use some patch cables that i have, or should i get some speaker cables ???

Red with red and black with black, and all PA speakers and guitar cabs should always be connected with a speaker cable.

thanks a lot man, guess ill be heading to the store, i know these question are pretty simple, but im really new at this and do not want to mess up my equipment, how do you conect yours if i may ask ?? and how does the bridge thing work ??

Pretty simple SLA2 channel 1 to a 2x12 guitar cab and channel 2 to another 2x12 guitar cab or channel 1 and channel 2 to each input of a 4x12 guitar cab. I only use the stereo mode. I never tried the bridge mode.

Back
Top Bottom